Smoking tails so they last

TS John

So they quoted me 52.90 for one set. It seems expensive but I really like the look of it. Now I'm stuck.

Edit: Again, if anyone wants to go halvsies we could each do it for 50 bucks with their 5-year guarantee.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a lot to tint tails, if you ask me. Before I spent 10 bucks for the paint but it didn't last. Hopefully this will last at least 2 years before it needs replacing.

• 2 weeks later...

So I put the eBay vinyl on there. Looks great, though I didn't install it perfectly. Deffo recommend having practice when you install this cuz the first one I did has some air bubbles that I avoided when I did the second. Basically you have to get is planted in the middle and stretch it like crazy out from there to avoid creases and all. Takes time.

Here's what it looks like:

SANY0020.jpg

• 6 months later...

go to headlight or tail light precut kits or uncut sheets. You can buy the same stuff here and they have a better assortment. a little cheaper too. comes in smoked, yellow, blue and red (if you wanted to red out your tail lights)

http://www.spam.com/

right now im using their yellow headlight lens film. good stuff and has lasted. lots of pics and videos on the site

hope this helps

Archived