Preeeeeetty much how my car sounded today after I got it back.

Ben.

I seriously lol'ed when the fan fell over

Yea that was f*cking hilarious.

I dont wanna drive a honda anymore. w00t :ninja:

Haha. They aren't bad. At least you don't HAVE to run premium.

Yea that was f*cking hilarious.

Haha. They aren't bad. At least you don't HAVE to run premium.

Yeah but I wanted a camaro. BUT i now love my honda 40MPG :laugh:

Ill just keep driving that and buy something like that, i may drive a honda and love it but I still :heart: domestics

That's a nice vid of you guys driving around. And I thought Kegan's rex was loud with no muffler....

And that other car is insane. Just out of control.

LOL. Not my car. That's someone elses. Mine just sounds incredibly similar to that one.

Not to mention, I have no video camera. :( Someone got one I can borrow so I can do some noise making for my Honda brethren?

Open headers sound decent, mine sounded alright, but my car was balls slow with them. I guess to really have good power with them you need it tuned for it. Also burned valve seats while running open headers. =/ A few grand later, back to 8 cylinders instead of 7.

Weeeeeeell. I still don't have the actual "exhaust kit" on it..Although I do have the custom X-pipe I had a friend of mine make me, the one without catalytic convertors. I must say..it's sounding NASTY right now. I'm gonna see if I can't get him to set me something up that's mufflerless all the way back, with electronic cutouts. Probably have him pipe the exhaust out like the stockers would, and just put dual tips on each pipe. Not sure yet.

Sweet, so you did go X-Pipe! w00t! I never ran catalytic converters until inspection, then I put on one high flow catalytic converter. Sounds like this guy could easily get the exhaust to run out the back, then you really can just get SLP Dual/Dual tips if you like them, I love them. If you want those bullet mufflers, again let me know.

I will. I'm thinking about straight pipes, though. Give it a nasty sound effect without having to drop money on a cam.

X-pipe is already on..

I'm still iffy. But it'll probably be for the best. It sounds nastier than hell right now when started.

Good God I need to see what type of heads/headwork I'll need to make that MTI X1 cam work. Sounds f*cking MEAN!

I wanna track this thing one time before I go into the topend and all of that..

Hopefully I can tag middish 12's. I hit a reaaaaally high 12 second pass out of like 7 one day..So HOPEFULLY it won't be TOO hard.

Archived