turbo upgrades?

flawless95

hi, i have a 95 civic w/ a b18c1. i just ordered the peakboost turbo kit. it's a direct bolt on which makes everything very easy. the thing is i want to be boosting atleast 20psi. what are the components im gonna need to accomplish that? what fuel mods do i need, what engine mods do i need, you know stuff like that. oh an by the way it's bone stock, obviously i need to tune it aswell which systems do you reccomend? thanks in advance.

20 psi? lol, start saving that cash man for the build.

Yeah thats kind of steep especially if the car is gonna be driven often you really dont need more than 12psi, but thats just my take sooo....yeah good luck and glad you can afford to do it.

20 psi? lol, start saving that cash man for the build.

well the money aint the issue. it'll probably take me a while longer than what i want but i could build it little by little. but thanx for the insight. are there any other mods i gotta get just to play it safe? do i need valves,springs and retainers?

300 HP and Torque, 13 sec. quarter mile straight from the factory? I don't know if I'd call that ew.

Have you f*cking seen them? They're like a cross between a f*cking Ford Focus ZX3 and an EP3 Civic.

EW.

Not to mention, my car with nothing more than a skipshift eliminator and a set of 17"s went high 12's in factory trim and it's 5 years old. Sooo, those numbers don't impress me.

Not to mention, my car with nothing more than a skipshift eliminator and a set of 17"s went high 12's in factory trim and it's 5 years old. Sooo, those numbers don't impress me.

In a straight line on dry pavement, that's pretty impressive.

with my car i just spent about 3600 but now its safe to run twenty pounds. not so much daily but if someone rolls up on me i can turn on the boost controler and not have to be worried. well you can always be worried but feel somewhat safe. i just did the golden eagle sleeves, eagle rods, weisco pistons, all new bearings and some other small things and ten hours tuning.

Or buy a Subaru, right?

damn right. lol.

and i agree with cee exx... yuck to the 06 and up. i dont like the fronts at all. and 07's were the limited, not a fan of them.

• 2 weeks later...
<br />hi, i have a 95 civic w/ a b18c1. i just ordered the peakboost turbo kit. it's a direct bolt on which makes everything very easy. the thing is i want to be boosting atleast 20psi. what are the components im gonna need to accomplish that? what fuel mods do i need, what engine mods do i need, you know stuff like that. oh an by the way it's bone stock, obviously i need to tune it aswell which systems do you reccomend? thanks in advance.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i dont know about 20 psi im fine with running the 8 to 14 in my hatch

Archived