Pistons...

...don't know too much about pistons for these cars, because I've never really looked into it yet. Anyways, I am most likely getting new pistons soon, but I don't know what to get. Bore? Stroke? Rod? C/D? Head CCs? Dome CCs? As I said, I don't know anything about building a Honda block. I know what compression I'd like to run, but I don't really understand the rest for these cars, like what will just drop in. Also, where is a good, cheap place to buy? Thanks.

I still want to know why using CTR pistons are so bad to use. Do they make TOO much compression or something? I once asked if they would work with LS Rods and crank in an LS-VTEC setup and someone said that it would generate too much compression or some crape.

Well what? CP Pistons from him. Look on H-T for CP piston feedback. They're good, quality shizz.

Or are you referring to something along the lines of boring and sleeving and all that crape?

Archived