Um...Question(s)..

Tubbith

Ok, so I drive a 92 ex coupe and the guy i got it from put a f*g ass bodykit on it. Does anybody know of an inexpensive website where i can buy the oem bumper covers and side skirts? Also the car was aparently hit on the passenger side. The door was replaced but there is still the issue of the crumpled in area at the bottom of the car. Does anyone know if it is possible/how hard and expensive it would be to get the area replace so i can actually get an oem side skirt on it? I was thinking i could just get a new pannel welded in, but where could i find that pannel? Thanks for the time.

honestly, i dont know... like i said i got it the way it is. The kit itslef is in fairly bad condition. Its all repairable, but i just dont want to do it.

Actually, the front bumper is, meh, but the rest could be salvaged and look decent with a less obnoxious front end on it.

Don't be embarrassed of it, be proud of your efforts! You are attempting to save this car from the ricing demons that inhabit it.

Archived