1. 1. Pennsylvania Meet Dates

• June 22, July 23, and July 24
    • June 29, June 30, and July 1
    • July 6, July 7, and July 8
    • July 13, July 14, and July 15
    • July 20, July 21, and July 22
    • July 27, July 28, and July 29
    • Sometime In August

Dan, where will you be the 6th? I'm trying to work with TS John and other out of state people, because they are the ones sacrificing the most, seeing that they will most likely need to take off a few days from work or anything else. We live here.

where will you be? the only way i'll go if is dan, rob, and chris are available

I feel there shouldn't be much of a reason we can not make it, since you all are doing the traveling, spending, and sacrificing. We settled on Pennsylvania since there is a good amount of active members here, so why shouldn't we have to sacrifice a bit to make this work? Only reason I can not do that one weekend is because of the Import Alliance meet, which is going to be a big f*cking Honda meet. And June 23 for Hyper-Fest.

Yup.

I just feel bad, because TS John, even though I don't talk to him much on here, he has a legit excuse for trying to make it that date. He said that's the only weekend that his work schedule can handle, which I completely understand. And he doesn't even have a "long" trip compared to a lot of the people.

Its not going to work with everyones schedule no matter what date you pick, I say just pick one. There are 2 that I wont make

July 6-8 in outer banks for that week,

July 13-15 HIN in charlotte.

I mean, I think we have to admit that not everyone is gonna be able to make it to whatever date we choose.

I say pick the one that the most people can go to. I can make it to the 6th or to the 13th (though nobody voted for that one). After that I am gonna be too busy to go. Not that that should stop you from having it later if it works better for most people. I'm sure I'll make it up there to hang with the PA crew sometime and, like EBP_EM1 said, we can just set the date for next summer's way in advance and have them annually.

Archived