Center cap

delta901

Does any one know where to buy wheel center cap for Accord 91 alloy wheel? Some bastard steal all 4 of them last night. I don't know what the next thing they want. My friend accord couple 93 lost 4 caps and then the following night, the car gone. Police found the car in 2 mi away with................................................out wheel, engine, windshield.........etc. The only thing left was the steel body. I am going to install an alarm, wheel nut locks today. Any suggestion on alarm.

I don't want to spend money but the wheels look real ugly w/o the caps.

Thanks.

For wheel center caps: best bet is the dealer I would think.

For Security features: Do a Fuel Cut Off Switch, one seperate from the alarm.

check your local car shops/junk yards etc...

they are gonna charge you too much at the dealer...

its not worth it in my opinion...

but if you really want the caps... make the dealer the last option!

For wheel center caps: best bet is the dealer I would think.

For Security features: Do a Fuel Cut Off Switch, one seperate from the alarm.

check your local car shops/junk yards etc...

they are gonna charge you too much at the dealer...

its not worth it in my opinion...

but if you really want the caps... make the dealer the last option!

Any place on internet sell it?

Ebay has it for 24.99 +shipping. Not worth it!

I am with David. Just go to the Junk Yard. I mean its your best bet and the cheapest too. I mean dont feel bad. Some idiot stole a HubCap from my 98 Civic LX so I was driving around without one so I got so fustrated and I just took them all off so now my car looks yucky but what the hell.

there are people here who drop their car and ride on stock wheels with no hub cap. so from far away, it looks like just a biggo black rim hehe

I think that's common...cause the same deal over here. Nice cars on their steelies. Yah buddy, that's impressive.

there are people here who drop their car and ride on stock wheels with no hub cap.  so from far away, it looks like just a biggo black rim hehe

I think that's common...cause the same deal over here. Nice cars on their steelies. Yah buddy, that's impressive.

impressive...lol. temporary...thats more like it. in my case anyway. :laugh:

Archived