pic of carpet replacement

jjcuff1

That's really nice, how long did that take? =P

carpet & cleaning was solid 4+ hrs another 2hrs for stereo/xm install (previous owner hacked the OEM plug)

well worth it. looks brand new almost. just need floor mats.

how was the exact fitment? I've heard rumors that some after market carpet suppliers have some fitment issues and you end up with gaps or wrinkles in the carpet, especially eBay companies.

Is so hard to find reliable places on the net. Its too bad google doesn't have an integrated way to have ratings for retail websites, similar to eBay.

how was the exact fitment? I've heard rumors that some after market carpet suppliers have some fitment issues and you end up with gaps or wrinkles in the carpet, especially eBay companies.

Is so hard to find reliable places on the net. Its too bad google doesn't have an integrated way to have ratings for retail websites, similar to eBay.

FOr $129 it is well worth it. It has padding under the feet and seat area, the sides are thin but easy to cut and trim. I lined the old carpet up and tried on the passenger side to match the holes but it wasn't worth it.

Once I pushed the carpet in I just cut the area under the cenetr console out and the carpet is really in two pieces one for passenger one for driver, the OEM was conencted in a 3 places: under the ac, between the ebrake and shifter and behind glove box. Minor thing.

It was not fully molded but once it is pushed in the corners and the panels go down I can see who the corners lay down and look 95% ok. Under the sills there was a gap but once I stalped the carpet to the plastic runner and left some trim under the plastic sill to make it tight it all fit well.

I can take more pics if interested close ups.

Archived