My Cousin

the1darkprince

damn, i'm jealous of my cousin who just bought a new accord coupe. damn...its sexy. its an EX and dark grey...very sexy! its a manual, but unfortunately, not the manual V6. but still...its sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy! my cousin has motivated me to save my money and buy a sexy car after i graduate from college. considering i'm still a freshman...it looks like i'm gonna be waiting for awhile. but still...so, i'm gonna keep my civic stock. not buying mods will help me save money...oh goodness...i want a sexy car!

Sexy is the word of the day!

well, wish me luck on not being the sporatic spender i am!

just wanted to vent out the sexiness of the accord coupe....and how jealous i am.

-Kirkus :laugh:

the new accords seemed like a dramatic change in style when they came out. maybe it'll catch on, but as of now, for me.. i'm a lil dissapointed. the coupe is more tolerable than the sedan, but the rear seems like a ripoff of the benz.. but it still is a considerable car... the sedan on the otherhand.. maybe some people like it.. but not me..

the interior in pictures seemed pretty awesome.. but after going to the dealership and browsing around.. it wasn't all that i expected. gauges were nice, but seemed a lil lacking, cd/radio n a/c - it seemed nice, but i did expect more.. i just thought honda had a lil more potential in them.. at least they did well on the engine though.. o wellz.. maybe they'll change the model again next year

• 4 weeks later...

your right psicoazn, im not too fond about them but you can bet your ass that they are fast, cause my step moms is tooo fast, if she would let me take out the car myslef (shed either be smoking some good crap, or out of her mind) id get like 5 tickets, cause when she lets me drive it, usually i spin the tires on accident when i take off, its just a lil different than the car that im driving right now...well i think, hell why dont you tell me www.drifterz.50megs.com/photo.html its the last 3 pics that are on the bottom that have to do with cars, the other pics on there came with it (i.e. the sunset and other crap)

Archived