NUTS! A crap-ton of them!

Xeryon

For those that are fans of the show Jericho, or just enjoy screwing with corporate executives, you need to check this out.

Jericho Lives

NutsOnline

As of the posting of this post there have been 14,160 pounds of nuts sent to CBS HQ in NYC.

Other sites behind the cause:

Jericho Petition

Save Jericho

Damn good show. No idea why they canceled it. I've seen ABCs new lineup, no real competition from that network.

Yeah, the new shows sound like crap... (on all networks, actually). The only one ABC has that might have potential is the Women's Murder Club (based on the James Patterson books)... but after the huge disappointment of Bones (based on a reoccurring character in a series of books... yet, the only thing it had going that the books did is the lady's name -- and not Bones, no one calls her that in the books -- and her occupation. what a waste.), I'm a little leary of how good it may actually be.

The TV series was quite good actually. When it was canceled is was not the worst show in their line-up. They have quite a few shows they air that have/had worse ratings, so I wonder what the real deal was? I don't watch a lot of TV either, but I always watched this when I could.

Slow night last night, only 17,500 pounds this morning....

I think that is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life. :dry:

Edit: And if they wanted to save some money in the process, they could probably fill a whole lot more space and spend less money if they sent packing peanuts. Think of what a 1000lbs of packing peanuts would fill... :D

18,700 pounds and counting.

btw, packing peanuts are not really that cheap, and once you send them what would CBS do with them aside from throw them away? At least these are going to homeless shelters and food banks and things like that.

You really think sending them something they can give away is going to make an effect on them?

They may see that the show has a large fan base that wants to see it stick around. I'm not sure what the deal is with the show's cancellation, the chances are slim that it'll be renewed because of this, but who knows.

Like most television shows of today, they had a mid-season hiatus. Unfortunately in todays ADD society, it apparently failed to pick back up some of it's viewer ship afterwards. Gone are the days of all new episodes of TV shows until the end of the season. 24 *might* be the only show that runs non-stop until the end.

Like most television shows of today, they had a mid-season hiatus. Unfortunately in todays ADD society, it apparently failed to pick back up some of it's viewer ship afterwards. Gone are the days of all new episodes of TV shows until the end of the season. 24 *might* be the only show that runs non-stop until the end.

I'm pretty sure that Lost is doing the 24-route next season. They're starting it up again in January. Also, my guiltiest of pleasures, One Tree Hill, has been kicked to mid-season next year, so there are rumors that it may also see no -- or very little -- reruns next season.

20,000 pounds! 10 fricking tons of peanuts

don't forget, they were running the show opposite of american idol for a while too. which i am sure had something to do with the viewer base.

TTT and 25739 pounds of nuts!

And the movement is only just now receiving its first main-stream publicity with a small write-up in the NY Times, a small writeup on a cbsnews.com offshoot that specializes in entertainment news and a micro-sized blurb on cnn.com with no actual information.

• 2 weeks later...

Over 25 tons of nuts, has gotten their attention. The show will be back as a mid-season replacement next season. They're also going to rerun the entire first season sometime this summer. Now, it's up to the fans of the show to keep it around.

Over 25 tons of nuts, has gotten their attention. The show will be back as a mid-season replacement next season. They're also going to rerun the entire first season sometime this summer. Now, it's up to the fans of the show to keep it around.

Yeah, I think I remember reading that it'll be back for like 7-8 episodes, and from there it will stay or go depending on ratings.

The whole rating system sucks. I'm sure more people have DVR's than there are people with Nielsen boxes, so they should scrap the boxes and start tracking from DVRs.

Archived