RSX-S conversion to type-R

RSX-S-T

Like the title says, I want to do a type-R conversion. But just cant make up my mind. I want to do it cause it just looks so much better. In my opinion they never should have sold the type-s and just sent us the damn type-R. IF I do decide to do it. I will change everything that needs to be changed with official JDM parts with the exception of the seats and steering wheel which I will change out with after market parts.

And if I dont then well I am taking off the Acura logos all except the RSX-S badge. Honest opinions please.

just get the a-spec package from acura if its still available, the wing and front lip are pretty much the same thing. are you gonna swap out for a jdm k20r as well? or are you just going for the look?

Nancy- I plan on changing out the valve cover with the honda one but thats it to the engine. Yes basically the look. But I will do more performance mods to it so everything else would go anyways, eventually. I have already put the a-spec wing on and have bought the whole pedal assembly. But the a-spec kit was what I was looking at, and yes still available.

Clubrsx has all kinds of nice rsx's. I agree, but I just think the type-R look is hot.

Its available but the dealerships are kinda flakey about that stuff. They used to not sell the items seperate. You would have to buy it all as a package. That was dumb, but they finally started selling things seperate so I bought the wing.

• 4 weeks later...

if your saying you cant convert or modify a unibody chassis , im gonna verbally lash you , please dont say that , cause you would be dead wrong.

i notice.. but there's no easily detectable visual details that would allow people to believe that.

driven GSR with ITR suspension all around 4x114.3 lug conversion.

didnt feel the same as a friend's ITR... looser turns, less responsive steering, more body roll... list could go on.

Archived