possibly the best car game EVER!!!

u guys ever heard of "Tokyo Xtreme Racing Drift 2"? before u read all of this, this game is for ps2 as far as i know, so dont waist ur time if u have something otherwise.lol

no lie...combo of GT4 and nfs, im not kidding u. i bought it the other day and played it until 2am, in fact i just got done playing it. lol

some features...

the game has a BBS which is like a forum were all the racers chat back and forth on what are the best cars, racers, tuning techniques, and race courses. u have e-mail were ppl personally challenge u to races.

u can buy and sell parts off ur car. the parts include...Engine: ability to convert ur car to turbo, choosing every part of the turbo set up, crankshafts, camshafts, pistons, exhaust, cooling systems, ROM, tires, suspension, brakes, trans, LSD, clutch. flywheel, list is endless. exterior wise: headlights (bulbs/color), aero kits, lip kits, rally kits, eye lids, CF hoods and hatches, decals, paint, ect. also the ability to adjust ur entire suspension (camber, toe, ect), u can adjust the intesity of ur brakes and E-brake, trans, ability to tune ur car and ur engine with the turbo plus anything else u can imagine!!!

ability to be paid for sponsering companys

u can enter PAs (parking areas) were u can personally challenge races to go one on one.

some of hundreds of cars include: (keeping in mind they are mostly all jdm), supra RZs, s2k spec-V, itrs as well as our version, si v-tec preludes, crxs, nsx, rsx (integra), golf R32s, all the Silvias, eclipses, corollas (truenos,levens) 240sx (180sx) new and old STIs (wagons included), old and new evos including the GSR, entire fairlady Z series, tons of skylines, i dont have the time to list all of them out but there are hundreds more cars then i have listed. catch is, u gotta unlock them,lol

theres many other features im missing.

graphics wise...WOW...gt4 watch out. seriously im amazed how close they are to gt4.

the games says it came out in 07 so...its new lol. and its only 20 bucks. u must buy it. if i had the money to either buy GT4, NFS, or Tokyo Extreme Racing Drift 2 i would have to question my decision...

take my word...GO BUY IT ASAP

ohhhh and to save u some time when u actually go buy the game...its has a gray Supra in mid-drift on the cover...this way u can find it easier :thumbsup: lol

i played the first 1 and i saw the second in block buster it looks like a pretty good game

u guessed correctly!!!

when i bought it, it was thinkin it was going to be like all the other crappy tuner games ive played with very little features and not a lot of cars to choose from, but boy was i wrong. im actually debating on whether to go to bed now or go play it and be al drowsy when i get up tomarow :laugh:

its actually a good way to help ppl with drug or alco problems...just but them on this game and they'll never think of that stuff again. lol :laugh:

New game was aight.. Dreamcast version was best of all. the others they put too much effort into it.. but i think there are coming out with one for the ps3 or 360 cant remember. That might be my next game. Using a MOMO logitech wheel on my pc and stuck on NFSMW... that and flat out 2..

New game was aight.. Dreamcast version was best of all. the others they put too much effort into it.. but i think there are coming out with one for the ps3 or 360 cant remember. That might be my next game. Using a MOMO logitech wheel on my pc and stuck on NFSMW... that and flat out 2..

i used to have the first Tokyo Extreme Racing for my ps2 when i forst got it and i remember loving it so much...when i bought this Game i didnt realize that it was a continuation* of the ealier game lol. Im very impressed if u havent been able to gather that yet.lol :laugh:

I remember playing Tokyo Highway Battle in this arcade that stocked all these imported arcade machines. They had rows of like Initial D and Tokyo Highway...then there was DDR, the Taiko drum thingy, along with Guitar Freak and the drum version...and the turntable game. Awesome place...anyhow as I was saying, it was an awesome game. I had a version of the game, Tokyo Xtreme Zero I think for the PS2. It was alright, doesn't quite match the arcade feeling I guess...then again, I kind of stopped playing after I went to Japan and got my ass handed to me by them Japanese. LOL

haha thats funny...ill bet they wert even lookin

Yah...that evil old school Datsun 240...errgh I despised that car, cause I could hang a little longer when they had their skylines and Silvias...but when they pulled out the Datsun I was a total newb =(. Although, I wonder how well they drive vs. their game playing skills. I wanted to see what kind of cars they drove since I figured they had to be rolling around in a bB or something. LOL. Whatever to save what was left of my ego...

Archived