Civic sedan suspension help

Ok first off I have a '94 civic sedan; I am looking to lower it just like an inch or two not much at all because there are a lot of rough roads here in town. I am looking for suggestions on what to do to gain some handling and lower just a bit. Thanks for the help and God bless.

Hey wassup.. I have a great friend who wants to help, his name is EBAY here are ya links If you have the money already your in luck they have a nice set of shocks and coilovers as far as handling get some strut bars like I have. thats on the second link .

Shocks/Coilovers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-New-DropZ...sspagenameZWDVW

Strutbars

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3pc-Front-R...114687476QQrdZ1

Hope that helped.Much luck.

Dude you have no idea how well I know your friend lol, everything I have bought so far and will buy is from ebay. I have been looking at some coilovers just wasn't sure if that was the best way to go. Thanks for the links bro.

just get drop springs if you dont wanna go that low but dont buy them from ebay please. you never know what youre gonna get with that place. try here just for basic drop springs, shouldnt be more than 200 dollars or so.

I have gotten everthing on my car from Ebay.. You can always return what you get from there unless it says so on the bid . I think you CANT return it unless you paid for the wrong item. its your problem now. Just make sure your buying what you really need and works/fits on your car.But I have no problem with Ebay so far. great friends since 95 :).. Good o Ebay.. the things I can get from ebay for 200 lol.. I think I spent 1,200+ on everything I have so far. Else where im should I would of spent atleast 2-4 grand..

If you just want springs look up dropzone on Ebay .my cuz had them on his hatch they worked great.. but i would say buy the combo so you dont have any problem later on .. might aswell upgrade everything while your there..

I think I'll stick with ebay, no offence Nancy, but ebay has been great with no probs and great people. But there are some really uncool people on there you just got to be carefull who you choose to deal with.

I was thinking about going with just springs but I'll prob go with the whole package just to upgrade everything to brand new.

ebay is great, ebay brands are not. dont cheap out on suspension parts, you dont want to be blowing struts and replacing parts every couple of months. do it right the first time so you dont have to do it over and over again.

For the most part NO since the car will be droped. You can look around for blue ones and setup your own package but now you have to pay for 2 Items and pay for 2 S/H. If you go ahead and buy the package you can get everything sent to your house on the same day. My friend put them (blue) in his his SI and spent more.. but I dont think you will find a deal like the one I posted as a package. But no they wont be seen. :) post some pics to keep us updated.. PEOPLE SIGN UP ON CAR DOMAIN!! lol

Here is mine

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/765242

I'd recommend springs (not coilovers) too, and just get them powdercoated blue.

My suspensions pretty much all Tokico, I got a 1.5" drop, and I love it.

Archived