b16 install

flawless95

im buying a b16a2 for a 95 civic dx............ im buying the engine, tranny, ecu, alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, intake mani, exhaust mani, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, engine harness, and all sensors. well that's everything that the swap brings atleast. is there anything else i need like shift linkage, or motor mounts or could i use the ones from my dx? any help would be greatly appreciated.......... thanx in advance.

im buying a b16a2 for a 95 civic dx............ im buying the engine, tranny, ecu, alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, intake mani, exhaust mani, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, engine harness, and all sensors. well that's everything that the swap brings atleast. is there anything else i need like shift linkage, or motor mounts or could i use the ones from my dx? any help would be greatly appreciated.......... thanx in advance.

Direct bolt in, you'll probably wanna' get new mounts just 'cause..it's a wise investment. Linkage is a must. Might wanna' delete the other thread you posted.

• 2 weeks later...
Direct bolt in, you'll probably wanna' get new mounts just 'cause..it's a wise investment. Linkage is a must. Might wanna' delete the other thread you posted.

I don't really think it's a direct bolt in, you definetly need motor mounts and you might have to do some work to the wire harness but other than that every one's told you just about every thing.

Archived