Forza Motorsport

Anyone else play this? I picked it up today for $4 used and am playing it on my 360 right now. Disc is basically brand new, score :thumbsup: Pretty sweet game, tons of great cars, and lots of customization. A lot like GT4.

Forza 2 comes out May 15 bitches, really can't wait for that :pirate:

a kid in my hall had it and all i could hear was the really high pitched engine from the car he was driving. got really annoying. but i guess the game was good because he played it a lot

Heard it was good...almost Gran Turismo-like, but not quite there yet. Oh well, I have officially put a hold on purchasing a 360. I mean seriously, if I buy a 360 Elite, what's to stop me from spending a few hundred more on a PS3? I think I'll wait another year playing with my Wii (uhhh...that's kind of funny lol) and see where those two systems installed bases are at. The system with the largest install base gets the most games ;-)

b4 the 360 and ps3 was out...people with the x-box would say all the time that forza was so much better than gt4...but come on now, lets face it, ur just jealous cause u cant buy gt4 for x-box BWAAHAHAHA. lol

i personally havent played forza yet just for the simple fact that its completely impossible to outperform gt4.

am i right or am i right????lol

im a lil over %60 on GT4 and i must say i did give up after trying the Driving Missions. they are so hard i just decided ill never beat this game...ever. And then went and bought all the cars i could...

...its almost like when ur really, really, depressed and u eat a gallon of ur favorite Ben & Jerries ice cream...instead i like to buy cars!

the whole GT series are really amazing if you think about it. i dont think ive gotten 100% on any of them. a game that you can beat in 3 days is fun but lame. in GT you actually have to be really good, and like they say, its a driving simulation, not an arcade game

the whole GT series are really amazing if you think about it. i dont think ive gotten 100% on any of them. a game that you can beat in 3 days is fun but lame. in GT you actually have to be really good, and like they say, its a driving simulation, not an arcade game

are u talking about the NFS series.lol

i buy NFS just for the difference in the play, meaning i love to go fix up any car inside and out and street race, even though u beat the game in like 3 days. lol. i love both series of games in different ways.

I hate the F1 races on GT4.... they are sooo stinkin hard!

ME TOO...i won them but it was so hard. i did it in b-spec with the F1 car.lol

...well the story is, i was on the 15th race (last race), down by 2 points and on the edge of my seat the entire time. of course i ended up winning but imagine losing that race and having to do them all over again. WOW i would have broke that disc in half...along with my controller and the entire system itself.

good game though.lol

::cough:: "cheater" ::cough::

yeah i did that on the 24hr ring too.... lol

(i suppose you did also to get the F1 car anyways...)

i know i feel like im cheating...but its part of the game right?

Could u imagine being the guy to have that idea about the b-spec..."hey i have an idea...lets make a control where...someone else...does all...the...winning...for u."

then after everyone looks at him like an idiot they say. "hey thats not such a bad idea"

Oh my god, you all couldnt be more wrong about Forza. I have played both and let me tell you. I think its the best racing game ever made. I have turned some of my friends on to it that have GT and they loved it. At first its alittle slow cause it takes some time to get really bad ass cars but it is sooo awesome. I have a type-S and I drove the one one the game. Fu*king identical, sounds the same, shifts at the same speed/RPMS. And the online play is nuts. Dont knock it until you try it. Fu*king awesome :thumbsup:

I just fixed up a 600hp 350Z, that thing is stupid fast. And I still have to buy the biggest turbo for it :drool: This game is addicting as hell.

I was a huge GT fan too. Got 93% in GT3 and 64% in GT4. GT4 just got annoying after awhile, got so freaking hard. F*ck those stupid driving missions. Especially the one where they put you in the Toyota 2000GT and you're like 3 minutes behind everyone and you're supposed to somehow make a glorious comeback and win.

Go to youtube and type in Forza 2 Demo. There's a 30 minute video broken up into 4 parts with one of the developers showing off a lot of the features of the game. It's so badass. If you thought the RSX sounded good in 1 wait until you see it in this video.

Archived