The Musical Interest Thread

90IntegraC1

I <3 asbury...

There are some good venues up here, one local one called the chance, starland ballroom, in jersey there is the P&C Bank arts center that ususally hoasts awesome shows, asbury park of course...

i've only been to hamilton street. its a small venue in bound brook, but some well known bands play there.

here's another band for people who like punk to check out

The Boils

chris(pa) used to work for the frontman, Greg Boil. He's a nut. I've heard some interesting stories about him.

But the band is awesome. Just great punk rock. I knew about them when they were kinda just starting to emerge and they've become pretty well known since then.

I worked with Greg Boil, Chris still works with Greg Boil.

I'm going b/c a girl (attractive) has an extra ticket and wants me to go.

You think i care where it's at?

No.

i listen to sca bands like Mighty mighty bosstones and RX bandits.

(ska) heh... a former co-worker got me turned onto RX Bandits a while back, good stuff especially for summer driving or whatnot.

There are some good venues up here, one local one called the chance, starland ballroom, in jersey there is the P&C Bank arts center that ususally hoasts awesome shows, asbury park of course...

The Chance is good, haven't been there in soooo long though. Maybe for the Bouncing Souls years back, or for one of my ex's or his friends' bands shows, can't even remember...

Starland sucks, IMO. Went for the first time around Halloween for the AFI show. Waaaaay too packed, and I get a bit claustrophobic so I really couldn't breathe in there, and I've never had that happen at a show really.

Umm, I listen to a lot of stuff. A lot of punk, emo, pop punk, early-mid 90's alternative, industrial, some gothic...

Hellogoodbye is good....i think i'm seeing them in a couple weeks at York College....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Acoustic/Indie

Chasing the Wind

-->one of the best live bands i've ever seen.....dont really like them recorded though, but the drummer is incredible.

dude

this band is horrendous

im laughing out loud right now

Archived