USDM vs Carbon Fiber hoods....

Guest that1chrisguy

Guest that1chrisguy

hmmm.... now, here's a good one for 88-91 hatchers..

How much does the stock USDM hood weigh? and how much would a carbon fiber hood weigh?

what about a jdm hood, whats that at? thanks for any help.

Guest that1chrisguy

hey, thanks.. now; anyone on how much they weigh? even a link to somewhere that does works fine for me! anything i can get to help!

Guest that1chrisguy
USDM and JDM hoods weight the same Einstein.

.....pointless post.

That's rude jackass, I asked a good question.\

p.s Civic Girl; Thanks.. I think i need an idea of what they way. the kf ones in general.

That's rude jackass, I asked a good question.\

p.s Civic Girl; Thanks.. I think i need an idea of what they way. the kf ones in general.

ok retard, here is how it is-

you are dumb for thinking a JDM hood weighs more/less than a USDM hood, face it.

also, i was referring to CivicRacingGirl17's post as being pointless. here is why-

real carbon fiber hoods (not fiberglass with a layer of c/f on the top) weigh almost exactly the same. the only difference between brands, is fitment. carbon kevlar is a whole different story. they are more expensive and a lot stronger, but they weigh more. again, with a c/f hood, you are paying for fitment, not weight.

any other questions?

Guest that1chrisguy
ok retard, here is how it is-

you are dumb for thinking a JDM hood weighs more/less than a USDM hood, face it.

hmm, They do have a different shape, so I DID have a good question.

hey lay off jdmjackass he knows more than you will ever know (thatonechrisguy) and what the hell do you care if they weigh different.....its not like it matters to you and your gay car do some real mods.......

Actually, it's the other way around.

I guess the B18C5 he has sitting at his house, which he is building up currently, is a gay mod.............yep.

okay well i am not totally sure if i believe that one......and no that isn't a gay mod.....and if he does have a b18c5 more power to him or to his car on that hand........hey that1chrisguy why don't you post some pics of the motor and the mods your doing to it i would be enlightened to see

why do you even try to defend jdm jackass, they are not questioning his intelligence, just the way he choses to display it, he is rude and insulting... If you can't respond to a post and just answer the f*cking question then don't respond... I don't know what is up with these guys that are just trying to piss people off by telling them they are stupid, just be cordial if you don't like what someone else is asking or doing, and if you must correct someone be somewhat polite in the least, this is a forum of poeple with similar interests, we're supposed to be friends

Archived