adjustable coilovers

I wanna buy a set of adjustable coilovers for my car, that are of good quality but dont wanna spend a whole lot maybe 500 or less but any info is good. If they are more than hey I'll just wait.

You won't be able to get full coilovers for that price (not decent one's at least). You could get Tokico Illumina's 5 way adjustable shocks and ground control coilovers for around $700. Well, that's what it was for my car, I'd assume around the same price for yours. Anyway, I'm really happy with that setup, so I'd highly reccomend.

only thing you can do for close to $500 is what Hung said...matched shock/spring combo.

you could look out for some A-SPEC suspension or just use lowering springs, but i wouldn't recommend that.

I haven't looked into RSX suspension, but Omni Power is usually around that price new. I like mine, they ride rough, but I believe it is because my car is so light. Brian311 put them on his DC Integra and they ride fairly soft, my EH2 rides hard. I got used to it, kind of gives it more of the "track car" feel. It may be because I have the race coilovers versus the streets, atleast I think I do. Omni isn't the best company, but I think they do just fine.

Archived