Repaint

Joe W

Well spring is coming up and I will be respraying my car. I am looking for opinions on whether I should paint the molding red with the rest of the car, spray clear over with no paint, or paint it black. I cannot decide which I will like better so please give your opinions.

here is a pic of the car

100_0047.jpg

and another view

100_0050.jpg

fix the dent in the door first

Yeah I know all the dents are being removed. I have a bit more rust to remove too.

I have a brand new oem front bumper and i planned on buying new molding too cause the molding i have is old and dented to say the least, so should i just put the new molding on or should i put a clear coat on.

Yeah I know all the dents are being removed. I have a bit more rust to remove too.

I have a brand new oem front bumper and i planned on buying new molding too cause the molding i have is old and dented to say the least, so should i just put the new molding on or should i put a clear coat on.

Just clip it on, there's no need to clear it.

Archived