91 Honda accord (governor)

cmw2738

I believe it is 115mph, although a 91 may be slightly different than my 93. I've never hit that to find out. Close though.... :o Again, you have an LX, which has a different engine than the EX. But it's the ECU that controls it so who knows. It's about 115 though...

governor?

i changed my glovernor, i took a corvette governor swap to my blazer, thats right so now i shift like a automatic corvette.. im gonna getta piston relay pot from a V8, reason? well is smaller then the V6 pots, its also so i can put more clutches in my transmission... doin this will allow me to crap in gear faster, but not at ruducing speeds..

ok back to honda!! hmm i havent really work with a gov, with hondas.. so.. il let you guys be ..hehe..

Most all MPFI fuel injected Honda's are speed limited at 137 mph. I have a 93 accord EX 5spd which was previously limited at 137, after upgrading with a JUN chip in the ECU the governer was removed. Now it tops out at 144mph which is about 6500 rpm in Fifth gear.

Archived