sup?

riceater

Well, lets start off with introducing myself, I'm Jigz and yes, I'm Asian. lol. Filipino.

Ok, now that we got that outta the way. I don't have a Honda, but I work on quite a few. I'm my crews main mechanic and I work on most of the teams cars. We have a 2003 Civic EX coupe, 1998 Accord V6 coupe, and hopefully a DA Integra soon.

I currently drive a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES I4. Yes, its a four door and it's still automatic. But I am working on a five-speed swap. Just don't have enough money. Its got a AEM CAI, 2.5" Axle-back exhaust with an A'pexi muffler. It sits on Tein SS-P coilovers and stiffened up by an RRE STB. (It's just in the beginning of its W.I.P. stages)

I'm a no nonsense type of guy. When it comes to cars I prefer to go fast than look good. The only exception for cosmetic for me is JDM :thumbsup: I plan to build a complete hybrid out of my 4G64 block and a EVO cylinder head. With this comes a lot of downtime, and that's where you Honda guys come in. I want a nice Daily Driver and the first thing that came into my mind is a Honda/Acura. I would like to build an old-school DA Integra (preferably a four-door) or a EG-6 hatch. I am looking forward to learning from your experiences and knowledge.

welcome to HF....

I have a DA9 and love it, I also did a AT-MT swap and am working on lsvtec/obd0-obd1 conversion right now, so we're in the same boat.

good luck with your build and keep us posted.

Welcome to HF, and what did you have in mind performance wise for your dd.

I most definitely want a four-door. either LS/VTEC or B16A. Just want a nice daily but I can't stay stock. So as long as its five-speed and its got a little bit of power I'm good. I also would like to try an Individual throttle body set-up.

Archived