My ride

92civicEX

Hey everyone, here's a pic of my ride so far:

http://myspace-865.vo.llnwd.net/01395/56/88/1395178865_l.jpg

I decided to tackle the sound system first, so that took up a lot of my money. Since the pic, I have put an actual stock civic spoiler on that I painted white (lol to that little lip thing). So far the only mods I have made have been mostly visual (headlights/taillights, vinyl, painting things white, 17" white ADR wheels), but I have also put a cold air intake and muffler on. My next step is either going to be buying full skunk2 coilover suspension/camber kit and dropping it 2", OR getting header/exhaust. I'd like to turbo it, most likely wouldn't be allowed. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

Hey everyone, here's a pic of my ride so far:

http://myspace-865.vo.llnwd.net/01395/56/88/1395178865_l.jpg

I decided to tackle the sound system first, so that took up a lot of my money. Since the pic, I have put an actual stock civic spoiler on that I painted white (lol to that little lip thing). So far the only mods I have made have been mostly visual (headlights/taillights, vinyl, painting things white, 17" white ADR wheels), but I have also put a cold air intake and muffler on. My next step is either going to be buying full skunk2 coilover suspension/camber kit and dropping it 2", OR getting header/exhaust. I'd like to turbo it, most likely wouldn't be allowed. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

I'm not trying to be rude but this is my opinion... I think its WAY to ricey

1. Never anything bigger than 16" wheels on any honda

2.Stick with one clean color, save vinyls for fast and furious.

3.Never put any chrome on your ride, example.. Taillights. Keep em OEM, or JDM.

If I was you I would have used all the money for performance. In my eyes performance comes first. What do you think when a beater lookin ride pulls up next to you at the light and just pulls on ya? Damn I wish i would have done more to my motor.

To each his own do what YOU want to with your car.

Well since you are getting everyone's opinion, i might as well throw in my 2 cents

I like the car. I like graphics on cars but unless you are sponsored by adidas then i would take off the stripes and add something a little different. And if you are sponsored by adidas then you need another stripe, lol. And i am a body kit kinda guy so i would throw a kit on it. But that's my opinion because thats my taste in imports.

But do whatever you want since it is your car.:thumbsup:

Yeah, haha I got this car right after my 16th birthday (last august).

I got pretty excited and rushed into doing things to it. The only problem was I didn't have much cash left from buying it, so the only mods I made were ones that didn't cost much. I might have over-done it a little bit... but I don't regret anything I've done. I think it still looks classy. I actually dig the vinyl. I think it ties the white/red theme together a lot more. I had to keep the design simple enough becuase I did it myself... and thats what I decided on. Thanks for the input tho guys, appreciate it.

I miss my wheels (haha ridin' on steelies 'till spring)

B.T.W. Does anyone know of any really simple looking body kits? I would like to get one, but the only ones I can find are completey huge/overdone/ridiculous. I'm just looking for a simple front bumber maybe a single mesh panel.

yeah not a vinyl fan either. you should red out those tails or something and drop it. either way its your style, so if you like it, keep it

"red out the taillights"? what do you mean? like but red tint over them (I've heard of people doing stuff like that).... or just put the stock ones back on haha?

B.T.W. Does anyone know of any really simple looking body kits? I would like to get one, but the only ones I can find are completey huge/overdone/ridiculous. I'm just looking for a simple front bumber maybe a single mesh panel.

get a lip kit, really simple yet clean and "classy". ur car lowered with a lip kit would look very nice. just look around on google

get a lip kit, really simple yet clean and "classy". ur car lowered with a lip kit would look very nice. just look around on google

I do agree, those are sick. The only one I've ever noticed was just like screwed into the bumper... and was kind of hanging off. Is there a way to instal them a little more professionally?

yeah just look through those to see which one you want. then search on google for that specific kit. my kaminari rear was expensive, but its really high quality and required zero modification to fit, bolted right up just like oem.

Archived