Street & Strip

civic_crazy91

nah it was some wierd contraption these people had.

like a sensor was attatched to a computer on both sides of the road and when you ran over it, the time was stopped.

i have never seen it before but it was on a laptop.. i havent seen or talked to the people since then.

they were my brothers friends or aquaintances.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1722429

How's 300+ for you? Lol.

I have tons of threads I have seen and I personally know many people around my area who have SOHC turbos stock (excluding ARP's) making 230-260whp daily for years and years.

That is one funky-ass manifold

HAHA!

Does anyone know of a turbo kit that would fit on a D17 or do i have to custom make one?

That is one funky-ass manifold

HAHA!

Does anyone know of a turbo kit that would fit on a D17 or do i have to custom make one?

I always hear bad things about the D17's but for you I would swap to a B18C1 or if you wanna stick with D's you could put a Y8 or a Z6 in it... Im sorta glad I diddnt buy a 01 ex that I was looking at once..

I was thinking about swapping a motor but i didn't want to go through the hassle and crap of doing the swap or paying someone else some large amounts of cash to do it for me

That's why i was just trying to find a turbo kit that i can put on my stock motor without blowing the sh.t out of it but i haven't had much luck so far

Looks like i'll have no choice but to swap it

DAMMIT! :crazy:

LOL

Archived