motorcycle forum

i was thinking today...

do you guys and girls think that it would be a good idea to put in a motorcycle forum under honda? you know, kind of like the rest of the forums (civic, del sol, accord, prelude, etc) except label it "Motorcycle" for all the sport/street bike riders out there. the reason why this came to mind is because i have been looking around for a honda cbr600f4i for like the last 6 months and have finally found one right in front of me. the guy i might get one from is a co-worker of mine...nothings in ink yet, so i don't know if anything is actually going to happen, but you better believe that when i find one i will get it!

so, what do you guys think about a motorcycle portion to the forums? drew: is this something you wouldn't mind having on the board? or do you mainly want to keep this a 4-wheel based site?

How bout a forum for us Honda owners of their power generators? :laugh: Sounds like the motorcycle thing would be an interesting add tho...hmmm, was thinking of seeing BikerBoyz but the promos just gave me TF&TF flashbacks.

If you wanna post about motorcycles you should put it under "other hondas." If we had a section dedicated to just motorcycles, i dont think it would be really active.

yea im all for it cause im getting a Kawasaki Hayabusa sometime in teh next week or 2. i already got it ordered just waiting for it to come in. i have been working my ass of at the shop for it and it finnaly paid off for me. i cant wait till it gets here. its kawasaki green and it will be bad ass. i am also glad cause now i can ride with my neighbor who has 1 of the only 5 Ducati 999S in America!! cant wait to race him.

Archived