95 ex

xer0

i kno your all probably sick of me talk en about cars i find and interested in... it sucks being picky. and not wanting to sell the jeep but trade it in. but i found an other that i am going to check out. it is a 95 ex coupe, the generation that made me fall in love with hondas :heart:clicky

whats you guys think?

i kno your all probably sick of me talk en about cars i find and interested in... it sucks being picky. and not wanting to sell the jeep but trade it in. but i found an other that i am going to check out. it is a 95 ex coupe, the generation that made me fall in love with hondas :heart:clicky

whats you guys think?

looks clean and miles are deff a plus..get it pull out the weak d16 and go LS swap...i like egs but somthing about a single inside them is just not rite...lol

i just don't like the color:-p

besides honda cancer any thing i should look out for on a eg's?

Go for it. You will love it too.
i had a 93 that i got in a car accident with :( i loved that lil car wish i never sold it but at the time i need a car and couldn't work on her to fix her. major regrets.

besides honda cancer any thing i should look out for on a eg's?

Technically, it's an ej1.

Yea, make sure the sweet-ass cupholders work. :laugh:

I guess I haven't really seen any rust on any of the civics like that around here.

Apparently. I just look at it as...it's a lot easier to take out a loan and get the car you want than to save up $3,000 to get the car the way you want while paying on a loan too. I guess it would depend on whether he can afford to repaint it after he buys it.

Screw settling for less than what you want...you'll regret it down the road.

:stupid: if you really want a sol, just keep looking a little longer. i mean, i found mine at a lawnmower shop under a tree. check out some junkyards, sometimes you'll get lucky and have one with front end damage or something where you just need to get a new bumper.

Archived