EVE Online

World of Warcraft

Diablo

Diablo II

Starcraft

Age of Empires

Lords of Everquest

Star Wars: Empire at War

That's about all I can think of that I own that has an online capability to them. The last 2 games I haven't even cracked open, so if I play them...I'll probably suck.

empire at war is god dman horrible. i got it when it first cvame out, and it has horrible swupport, lags, people cause errors that freeze you and all kinds of crp. i will be playing wow in bit once i get my new credit card in the mail.

empire at war is god dman horrible. i got it when it first cvame out, and it has horrible swupport, lags, people cause errors that freeze you and all kinds of crp. i will be playing wow in bit once i get my new credit card in the mail.

Well...it *is* a Sony game, so that's not all that surprising. Once you get WoW, look me up. Cenarion Circle, same name as here. Anyone else? I also have Civilization III, but I'm not seeing anything on the jewel case about multiplayer play. The game box itself is buried somewhere in this giant crate next to me.

i cant get my PC to stream media to my xbox 360. bill gates is kind of a scam , everything either cost money , or is generally a pain in the ass to do with it. follow the instructions to do stuff and it doesnt work. thanks bill for taking my money though.

play any of the following games online?

EVE Online

World of Warcraft

Diablo

Diablo II

Starcraft

Age of Empires

Lords of Everquest

Star Wars: Empire at War

That's about all I can think of that I own that has an online capability to them. The last 2 games I haven't even cracked open, so if I play them...I'll probably suck.

I play AOE on the PC.. i own Age of Kings anad age of mithology.

I gotta agree with the others on the D2. Man that was a great game. I remember playing that in the middle of the night and screaming when ever i saw something scary! Ok i can't believe i just admitted that. Oh well F@$K it.

• 2 months later...

Archived