Coilovers

90CRex

I dont know from personal experience but have heard dropzone and ground control arent worth it. Havent heard anything about skunk2. Oh and are you talking about coilovers or slipovers

I dont know from personal experience but have heard dropzone and ground control arent worth it. Havent heard anything about skunk2. Oh and are you talking about coilovers or slipovers

Dont spread false info if you dont know what you are talking about. Gorund Control's ARE good coilovers. I havent heard too much good on the skunk2's and I know dropzone sucks ass.

+1 for the Ground Control/Koni Yellow setup. $975 shipped for them and the extended front top hats from www.weaksauceparts.com

Sorry guys, guess i should have been more specific about what i'm looking into getting. I dont wannt spend alot, so i'm assuming i'm looking at adjustable "slipovers" for street use and new shocks. Are koni expensive, i was looking at tokico.

Dont spread false info if you dont know what you are talking about. Gorund Control's ARE good coilovers. I havent heard too much good on the skunk2's and I know dropzone sucks ass.

+1 for the Ground Control/Koni Yellow setup. $975 shipped for them and the extended front top hats from www.weaksauceparts.com

I was just stating what I had been told on here when I asked the same question about Ground control. I was told they had bad ride quality and everyone recommended full coilovers and Tein. Did not know they were as good as you guys say

I was just stating what I had been told on here when I asked the same question about Ground control. I was told they had bad ride quality and everyone recommended full coilovers and Tein. Did not know they were as good as you guys say

If you've got the money for Tein..you should DEFINITELY get it.. In unison with the EDFC.

You'll love yourself afterward. I know I love mine.

Archived