Replacements seats for 1990 hatchback

timkirby

I bought a 1990 Civic hatchback a couple of months ago for commuting back and forth to work. The drivers seat is rather hard and starting to deteriorate. I was wondering if there is a softer seat from some other car that might be easily installed into my Civic. I'm thinking of something that I might be able to get out of a wrecked car in a salvage yard. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

of all of the hondas i've ever sat in/driven/etc., i'd say the del sol seats are the most comfortable stock seats... you can look into those, or you can look into civic/hatch/crx seats for affordability

"of all of the hondas i've ever sat in/driven/etc., i'd say the del sol seats are the most comfortable stock seats... you can look into those, or you can look into civic/hatch/crx seats for affordability"

Does it require a lot of modifications to make a seat from one of these models fit a 1990 Civic?

Archived