Standalone ECU

boostedb16

Okay so as most of you know I'm just about ready to drop the LS into a hatch body. Now comes the hard part....tuning the engine. Okay so I need to know who makes the best standalone system and what sensors I will need to make this car run right. Right now I have an ECT, MAF, and MAP sennsors. Do I need these and what others if any will I need? I've never used a satndalone system so I need to know what all I can really do with each system. I need to be able to up fuel input w/ more boost/ nitrous, need to be able to adjust timing and all that other good stuff. Does anyone have any suggetions?

The reason I'm using the Moroso oil pan and pump is because of the baffels in their oil pans. The only reason I'm really using the pump is for more volume. I've used their combination in several drag cars including a Mustang and Chevy II Nova. Also the cam lift and duration should be about right for what I'm trying to do here. This car will NEVER be drivin on the street. It will be trailered to and from the track and with the amount of boost it will be producing then I will have to have the intake and exhaust ports open for alot longer that stock. But tahnks for the input. Does any one know what sensors I will need to get and keep gthe engine running?

im inclined to agree with SSR here. you cant run that big of a cam dude with an LS head efficiently imo. go with a vtec head dude , start with lsvtec , sounds like you got a few bucks , would cost you another 750 bucks approx , for the head and what you need to install it. in terms of stages like we are used to talking guys , that lift/duration would qualify as a stage 4 cam easy. huge cams. why so big dude? specially for turbo , no need of that kind of duration in an engine running big boost. long duration for N/A cars. run an oil cooler. youd of been better off imo , with a GT35R>T60 TurboN.

Archived