Easter Egg Suspensions

Is it just me or has anyone else ever noticed this? All of the high end suspension parts seem to come painted or powder coated in super obnoxios colors. And unless you buy everything from the same company, they never match. And either way they aren't going to match the car. So you have a different color on your car, your sway bars, your calipers, your tie bars, and your coil overs. So you end up with a really fast, super well handling easter egg! What ever happened to plain black, graphite grey, or silver parts? UGGHHH!!

(PS - has anyone else ever noticed that I can't type for s**t?)

Yeah, I thought of that. I just hate to spend a small fortune on high dollar suspension parts and then shoot them with spary paint that probably won't stay on all that long. Oh well, I guess you can't have everything! :(

Yeah, I know what you mean. My suspension parts are all different colors even though they're out of the same set. Ricers like flashy colors, and let's face it, a lot of the market out there is ricers. Demand gets supply.

I'm starting to really see that. I know I said that I like obnoxious colors, but I meant one color on the car itself. Mostly I enjoy bright obnoxious OEM color options (like the metallic lime green they offered on Del Sols) I guess I'll just build it and see how much of the coil overs, ect. show in the wheel wells. If I get the car that I am trying to working a deal on now, you are guys are gone rag me hard! It's a little "ricey" looking, but not too bad. I'm just going after it because it seems to have been well cared for and only has very minor engine mods (like CAI and header). If I get it I'll post pictures and brace for the attack, LOL!

there is always the option to powder coat. the school my sister goes to powder coats things and all they charge is the cost for the oven and stuff. i'm gonna get some stuff done soon hopefully

Archived