Exhaust

greendelsol

i was woundering what would be the besst exhaust system to usebut with out letting the cops know were i am....by the noice.....?

folgers coffee can*...dark rosted...MAD sound...cops might get theirs panies in a bunch but itll sound good.

*from an old thread

Holy big sig batman. You need to size that down or the mods are gonna jump on you.

Apexi WS2 would be your best bet if you want a quieter aftermarket exhaust. It sounds really nice, pretty quiet and will give good power.

Greddy SP2 would also be a good bet on a quieter exhaust, but is probably a hair louder than the WS2 (still quiet for an aftermarket exhaust though)

It cracks me up that the cops get on to people about some of this stuff. I can ride my bike around all day with unbaffled straight pipes, but they love to hit me up in my Jeep with glasspacks. The bike is way louder than the Jeep (which actually has mufflers)! Dam cops, who do they think they are; the law?

if i were to get a rs-r exhaust...whitch one wound it be cuz i dont see any for the del sol....would i have to make any mods? If u caan get it for the del sol...where?

The Ex-Mag is the quiet one (not the GT-II). It's available for VTEC model Sols.

Archived