Engine building equations

you never mentioned once you planned on running that high of boost , what are we fukin mind readers? hard to advise you without the info. anyways have fun dude , whatever you think. SSR can be your man. he knows verything. he works in a place that builds engines , therefore he claims others builds as his own , i know he does. well the one he ever talks about.

cranny, I was going to try to be nice, but just shut up.

watch what you say to me butthead , im tired of our fukin idiotic mouth. if any mods here had any balls they do somin about it. grow up butthead. im not a mind reader. wy is it , that size turbo mean high boost? the guy said he dont know hondas very well. how am i supposed to know he simply made a mistake? fukin butthead. tired of you trying to make me look like an ass. you know half what i do about cars dude , HALF. even if you know a LITTLE more about some aspects of hondas , which i still think you dont. keep claiming you build engines dude , cause you watch other people do it. one of these days its gonna bite you in the ass. mr engine builder has no pics , no proof , no nothing to show us. one picture of a C5 block , wow. without you in it. anyways , i dont care , your just a kid with more attiude than smarts. you disagree , fine , try and make me look like an ass again for no reason , we got a prolem im gonna fix. and im the one with warn next to my name , you know what , fuk this place. later

lol

cranny not laughing at you, just your post. forgot that HF had profanity block and was reading you say butthead and was like what kinda guy says butthead. but you meant o to call SSR a As shole

It doesn't take a genius to figure out a big turbo will support high boost. And the OP is not an idiot. He knows how stuff works. You think he'd resleeve just to run a T25 on 8psi? Common sense.

I don't work at a place that builds engines. I work at a Chevy/Caddy dealership. In the 4 years I've worked there, only one engine has been rebuilt, all the others are :gasp: remans or new. That one pic I posted of the sleeved C5... funny how it is the same C5 in the pic I posted where it is sitting in the back of my car.

It was simply an accidental omision when I didn't say that I intended to run that high of a boost. I thought I had included that when I listed my intended mods. Don't expect any one to read my mind! Looks like I inadvertantly started a war, oops!

Well, even with that high of a boost; if it is ill-advised to run 15psi @ 9.0:1 with an 87mm bore I should probably step the turbo size down a notch to match the lesser displacement of an 85mm bore. Maybe I should run the T04E-50 stage 3 (.48 A/R)?

PS - It's, OK... I'll be the idiot! :-

Archived