Noob question..

Kicksome123

Is this a joke ? Haha it comes with a K20, it isn't a 3 liter it is a 2 liter and it DEF doesn't come factory turbod, Honda has never made a factory turbo motor besides the new Acura RDX.

Is this kid half retarded? He must be for not knowing how big his engine is.

Its a K20A1

N/A 2.0L I4 eye-VTAK...200hp (or 197hp, i forget)

If this kid doens't know what he's doing he probably just threw up a turbo on stock internals. I'm pretty sure K20 rods bolts are weak.

Chubs - Honda made the City Turbo and a motorcycle that was turbo too.

lol, this guy sounds like the guy i rescued my car from. This dumbass was tryin to tell me that he'll beet vets and crap. he said, "It has twin turbos man" so i look under the hood and all I see is an intake and thats pretty much it. He was tryin to tell me, "yah man ull beet almost any car u come up on". I just put up with his bull crap cuz he was givin me the car for a fairly good price. I asked where the turbos where and he said, "they're inside the engine man" so i laughed at him and told him that he was a dumbass. I hate that kid so much.

type s = K20A2 DOHC I-VTEC , 6spd non-lsd tranny , 200 horse. K20 rod bolts arent weak. theres guys on imort tuner running 8 lbs of boost to them , and getting 350 horse. all stock engine.

Yep, thanks all. Guys f*cking retarded. End of story. He said he had the AEM CAI with a turbo. Dont even know if he had an intercooler or not. Still thinks he has a 3 liter, im gunna be one sad guy cause his dad is giving him his car back(lost it cause he blew his motor street racing) when he graduates in 18 weeks... I feel sorry for that good engine going to waste. He will prolly turbo it again and blow it yet again.

• 1 month later...
lol, this guy sounds like the guy i rescued my car from. This dumbass was tryin to tell me that he'll beet vets and crap. he said, "It has twin turbos man" so i look under the hood and all I see is an intake and thats pretty much it. He was tryin to tell me, "yah man ull beet almost any car u come up on". I just put up with his bull crap cuz he was givin me the car for a fairly good price. I asked where the turbos where and he said, "they're inside the engine man" so i laughed at him and told him that he was a dumbass. I hate that kid so much.

hahahahahhahaha thats so funny. i hate kids like that. we have them around here. One kid has a 91 eclipse gsx and i use to have the same car and he tried telling me that it had 300hp stock and he said he put new injectors and had the whole motor was port n polished so it had 400hp now and i just laughed at him and we raced and i beat him by a fender so i guess that means my civic d16 n/a has around 400hp lol dudes a douche bag as well.

hahahahahhahaha thats so funny. i hate kids like that. we have them around here. One kid has a 91 eclipse gsx and i use to have the same car and he tried telling me that it had 300hp stock and he said he put new injectors and had the whole motor was port n polished so it had 400hp now and i just laughed at him and we raced and i beat him by a fender so i guess that means my civic d16 n/a has around 400hp lol dudes a douche bag as well.

We realize you're merely trying to jack up your post count.

But don't bring threads back from the dead.

Archived