Our members have made a total of 16,188 posts

when i got bored today in 2nd period i added up EVERYBODIES post count on the entire board. i just went from page to page adding each members post count together to see what the total was. this is the number i came up with: 17763. i may have made a few mistakes once i got down to the people with like 20 or below posts but i don't think i made a major mistake with the higher numbers. the thing that gets me is that on the board index at the bottom where it says the total post count (i put it above in the quote for you guys) it says that we only have about 16,188 posts total. the difference between my answer and the official answer: 1575. just something wierd that i found and thought i would share. :)

Well, a lot of posts have been deleted in the past and still currently.

Members post counts don't change when we delete posts but the total post count does. It keeps the actual count of how many posts their are on the board currently.

Archived