I bought a Carbon Fiber Hood From a Friend

Verbal Killa

Okay i bought a carbon fiber hood Evo style from my friend. VIS CARBON FIBER. and it looks green, i dont really have a problem with it, but i see alot of carbon fiber hoods looking green now an days. they start off black then change colors. is there anything i can put on it too make it look black? like a clear cover or something. i heard it was cause of the sun. thanx

^^Lol

carbonfiberevorg8.jpg

carbonfiberevo2lg4.jpg

There ya go thats it. sorry if the pic isnt that good i couldnt get better angles it was in my garage i just took them right now. an i didnt feel like takin the car outside an plus its dark outside.

An YES i kno i have Black donuts on the front tires of my car. I have Gsr's in the back. due too the fact i wasted all my Gsr's front tires from racing an pealin out too much. so my friend is using my tires for now in the back of hes car an im using hes because hes are more new an dont peal out as much.

But ima look into with takin it too a shop for my hood. HungGSR What kind of shop do i go too???? an around how much would they charge? cuz it looks green an it has weird spots around it.

an My car is ganna be ready for paint after i put the f1 fenders on it. Bronzee/goldish!! YEAH!!

Okay thanx ^^^.

And No there not Donuts like spare tires the little skinny ones. there normal tires. an how is the car ganna be ugly? i dont see nuthin wrong with it i think its ganna look dope after its painted an buy rotas for it.

but again its my car.

^^Im not getting them nomore. i dont kno what i was thinkin either. im just kinda put a Mugen Lip on that car an paint it bronzee colored leave it droped how it is wit that hood an put 15" rotas on there.

how would that look?

Ugly as sin

wow.... ditch the carbon fiber hood for a oem style, if your not into the oem style, one with a little scoop like subaru ones would be the only thing that might look oK. dont paint your car bronze either lol, bronze is for wheels not bodys. paint it red and get some black gt 3's or slips and get ek side skirts and the type r front rear lip. that would look nice

lip - http://passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numReco...=&PT_ID=248

wow.... ditch the carbon fiber hood for a oem style, if your not into the oem style, one with a little scoop like subaru ones would be the only thing that might look oK.

You can't be serious. That would be uglier and even more pointless than the hood he has now.

What does "give you rap about it" mean? I don't rap....I'm white.

To the OP, everybody on here is going to hate on your car unless you fix it up a particular way that they like. Don't worry about them and do what you think looks good and what you like. You're the one who will be seeing the car all the time, not these people.

What does "give you rap about it" mean? I don't rap....I'm white.

To the OP, everybody on here is going to hate on your car unless you fix it up a particular way that they like. Screw them and do what you think looks good and what you like. You're the one who will be seeing the car all the time, not these people.

JIGGA WHA!?! jus walk it out n walk it out n walk it out n walk it out...

But he's right. Its your car, do what you want. You asked for my opinion and I like doing the complete opposite of what you're doing. The most exterior mods I would do are lowering, rims, subtle lip kit, and maybe a CF hood depending on the color.

^^Im not getting them nomore. i dont kno what i was thinkin either. im just kinda put a Mugen Lip on that car an paint it bronzee colored leave it droped how it is wit that hood an put 15" rotas on there.

how would that look?

its your car man, if you think it will look good, do it. dont change your mind because some guys on the internet dont like it, thats just stupid. if i remember correctly CRG has bronze/goldish sol, and it looks really good. go with what you like.

Archived