H22 jdm

H22Accord

keep stock parts? of fully aftermarket?

Stock:

Type S Pistons, Type s Cams, Type S valve train, Accord Euro-R Intake Manifold, 70mm Throttle Body, then the standard intake/header/exhaust

Aftermarket:

Endyne 90mm Roller Wave Pistons, Eagle H-Beamed Rods, Sleaved and Decked Block, Skunk2 Stage 3 Cams, Skunk 2 Valvetrain, Full Head Work, Accord Euro-R Intake Manifold, 70mm Throttle Body, then the standard intake/header/exhaust.

this is of course if you only want to go n/a if not then do lower compression pistons, same head and cams, same intake manifold and throttle body, and do a hks gt2840 turbo, fmic, wastegate, bov, and all the other turbo goodies not to mention fuel delivery.

oh you will need a aftermarket lsd, i heard quaife is a good brand.. dunno much bout fwd lsd's though :blush:

My Prelude(H22a) is running 600HP on the wheels.If you want the whole list of specs I can send you a private message with all the details.But generally its running a T4 turbo (AR70) with a 5" intake on the compressor housing,Wiseco pistons,Eagle rods,Delatagate Mk2 wastegate,Turbonetics dumpvalve,850cc injectors,boosting 1.3 bar on race fuel and Toluene mixed and 150-200 HP shot nitrous (depending on which I want to use) using a Quaife LSD.Also got block guards in there for obvious reasons and lots more that I haven't mentioned.Just remember that it turns out very expensive!!

My Prelude(H22a) is running 600HP on the wheels.If you want the whole list of specs I can send you a private message with all the details.But generally its running a T4 turbo (AR70) with a 5" intake on the compressor housing,Wiseco pistons,Eagle rods,Delatagate Mk2 wastegate,Turbonetics dumpvalve,850cc injectors,boosting 1.3 bar on race fuel and Toluene mixed and 150-200 HP shot nitrous (depending on which I want to use) using a Quaife LSD.Also got block guards in there for obvious reasons and lots more that I haven't mentioned.Just remember that it turns out very expensive!!

crap man... 600 @ the wheels??? are you serious?? cuz 200 @ the wheels alrdy means you can run 12s... but 600 at the wheel with a H22A/T4turbo, damn your car must be hittin like faster then 10s man..

i dont know about a 600 HP H22A, but i believe in a 470HP B17 runnin low 11s..

i dont know hows thats possible with so much bolt-on power, im not saying thats a BS, cuz i cant back my works to some guy that live in somewhere in south africa...

can anyone give me the perfect recipe for building gross amount of hp for the H22?

well.. i for got to read yours, opps..

well since your name is accord, that would be a perfect motor to swap, since i found out the F22 and H22 is identical, meaning, the motor would drop in easy, now, if you dont want all this vtec BS i mean the wiring and changing different parts to make your motor fit.. get the H23, but if your goin all out, go with the H22A,.. if you have a engine rack.. i suggest you use one, and hook it on.. now you would probaly hook up some parts to your car.. that would be fine:: pistons::total seal piston rings:: crods:: some new camshafts:: bigger bore throttle bodie(not needed if you like):: CAI(a lil more HP and that asian sound)intake - iceman or AEM,some headers.. exhaust, and that would be your H22A setup.. thats what i would do if i owned an accord..(IMO)

Let me just say this,I've spent the equivalent (sp?) of $15 000 + on the motor alone.No BS! This car in the states would never be street legal....ever.

But it is here and I suppose that is what matters.

Its making between 450-500 HP without the gas.For just cruising I use 97 pump fuel and run about 0.8 bar (about 12psi) boost.

Like I said when I want to show off then its 1.3bar (around 20psi i think) with race fuel and toluene mixed.And with the gas it pushes it to about 24psi.

I don't have a scanner so basically I cant put the dyno up for all to see......I'm still working on that.

Haven't been to a track yet because I got the car back for a while and sent it back to the tuner to have block gaurd put in,bottle blankets for the nitrous bottles,move the airfilter to a cooler place,put the battery in the trunk etc.Its been there a few weeks already.Its taken a year to get the car up to scratch.

Another guy here snapped his crank in half....in the centre! (H22a).So I'm not taking any chances.

Go to www.rubymicro.com/crx/aubrey......my friend put some pics up on his business' website.

hey im not saying your wrong.. its just hard to believe that a H22Aprelude @ 600 ponies... thats crazy.. you gonna show me some pics.. i gotta see this drag car.. my cousins drag is crazy but damn 600!!?

on 12 psi boost? 12 psi onna T4 turbo plus the nos with so much power.. i would say it has to be drag..okok i see how you got that much now..

I put the link to the pics on my previous post.The 600 HP comes when running about 20psi with the nitrous.I wouldn't want to drive it everyday like that...cant even fill up at station.Everyday driving - 12 psi

showing off - 20psi

And its not just drag,its my street legal weekend car to cruise in.There are basically no emmision laws here,well I don't know if there are but they are never enforced.

Archived