91 civic in terior

nosaj81_2000

i was wondering what i should do to the interior to my car. right now its a grayish color but id like to have a metalic blue interior to match the out side of the car when i get around to painting it. is this a good idea or no. id like it to flow in to inside of the car kinda of like the 02 civic si alpine edition.

i was wondering what i should do to the interior to my car. right now its a grayish color but id like to have a metalic blue interior to match the out side of the car when i get around to painting it. is this a good idea or no. id like it to flow in to inside of the car kinda of like the 02 civic si alpine edition.

no idea off hand what the interior of the si you mentioned looks like, as i loathe those cars, heh, but your main options would be having the entire interior re-wrapped in vinyl, or have it painted. the interior of my crx is currently custom painted metallic silver with blue accents... i'll get some pics on here and throw them in this thread in a little while to show you how it came out.

no idea off hand what the interior of the si you mentioned looks like, as i loathe those cars, heh,

you don't like SI's?

not anything above '00

and the work was done by me and a friend... i forgot to post pics the other day, and don't feel like searching for them tonight, lol, but i'll get them posted tomorrow maybe...

• 1 month later...

hey guys and and gals i just painted some of my interior this past weekend. im going to do the back seat this weekend. right now on the front all i have done is the heater vents, the gauge display casing, the center console, door andles, and the trim around the door opener on the inside.

hey guys and and gals i just painted some of my interior this past weekend. im going to do the back seat this weekend. right now on the front all i have done is the heater vents, the gauge display casing, the center console, door andles, and the trim around the door opener on the inside.

good luck with it :nod:

Archived