Favorite body kit

klipsch

yea i know what you mean. i like the mesh in the grille. i gives a little added protection. but then some people might not like it because it'll make your car look "trashy".

idk. it depends on what it looks like. i think if painted, it would deffo look better than the wire mesh cuz wire mesh looks stupid when its not flat, and its all wavy, wire mesh looks better when its painted, but not when it chips cuz then it makes it look like ass.

lol i just post a reply on a threat and get viciously attacked. Sorry paul walker but ill do what i want to my car, and you keep to yourself k? and the "chicken wire" may look trashy to you but i dont need photoshop for my car to look good bro

Can you explain in details what is a "girl's car"? Didnt know they make those...

a girl drives it.

Too late bro. I take craps on cars like yours all the time. slow POS

you took a crap on my car? that makes no sense.

i never said your ricemobile was fast or slow, i said it was ugly and gay.

1. No, it looks like the Mugen kit. Most replicas don't have the wrap-around bumper lenses, have smaller holes in the front, and don't have the piece on the side skirts where the badge is (hard to tell if the one in the pic has it or not on the sides).

2. No, the many "Mugen" kits on eBay are not genuine, nor are they exact replicas.

3. It doesn't look like a "girl's car", it looks like either an SiR w/ kit or an SiR-front-conversion + kit.

4. You can't even see any mesh in the pictures, and it does not look like there is any. I haven't seen anyone with the Pro-2 kit + the mesh. The Wings West replica and others have it.

• 5 months later...

Archived