Favorite body kit

klipsch

i like it. of course, it never looks like it does on the sample pic. just make sure, when you buy it, spend some money on it. dont try to find the 500 dollar version of it, because it will not fit right. but come to think of it, i have never seen a kit on a crx without gaps. like ever, not even once.

i just remebered something. i agree with sonny spen the extra money and buy a polyurethane (spelling) kit. don't buy a fiberglass one cuz you have to drill the wholes and crap. my buddy had one and he ended up buyin a poly anyway.

Yea I got Klipsch Promedia 5.1 sound system. A bit overpriced but sounds awesome.

As for the body kit, I do NOT buy versions/duplicates. If I wont be able to find the original kit myself I ll have to contact Mugen. Its gonna be craploads of $$$ but its worth it...

Just called Acura and the got my water pump and timing belt so the car should be runing fine by tomorrow

You won't be able to find it. Mugen stopped production on the CRX Pro-2 kit years ago. I've seen the same one on eBay a couple of times, missing either the front or rear bumper covers for $2,000+. Not worth it for a fiberglass kit that's missing one of the bumper covers.

Ok looks like the bodykit will have to wait anyway... Was changing my water pump today and found that alot of parts gotta be replaced. Vacuum hoses are broke as well. Oh yea and water pump wasnt replaced b/c Acura guys gave me wrong part (they look very similar though) so its a little step back today...

looks like a girl's car. and a knockoff mugen kit, and take off the stupid damn chicken wire.

i would leave the chicken wire. i'd rather have a rock hit that then and IC or rad. the "chicken wire" is cheaper to replace.

is there another alternative to chicken wire?

it's not chicken wire. it's aluminum mesh. chicken wire is thiner and has a little bit larger holes

it's not chicken wire. it's aluminum mesh. chicken wire is thiner and has a little bit larger holes

yes i know. i think what i would do, is get aluminum plate with holes in it. im sure youve all seen it before, alot of times they use this to make the sidings of desks that you buy diy at kmart. etc.

yea i know what you mean. i like the mesh in the grille. i gives a little added protection. but then some people might not like it because it'll make your car look "trashy".

Archived