Intake for my 92 honda accord/ exhaust for it also

wolfman21786

i have gotten a racing exhaust for my car which takes the place for my cat.  that gave me a good difference in pick up and horse power.  i also bought a pipe for the exhaust and that also made the horse power go up more.  now i am buying a cold air intake system and this is what i felt help the horse power the most.  i also need new tailights so if anyone knows where to get 92 accord 2 door altezza lights e-mail me

Sorry, but I have some bad news for you.

They don't make aftermarket taillights for the 4th gen Coupes.  Only the 4 door models.  I have a 93 Accord Coupe and have had the same problem.  I have searched everywhere and have not found them.  I have seen on the street some custom jobs but they looked like crap.

I think the problem has to do with the Trunk Key Hole being in a different place than the 4 door.  And for some reason, no company has taken the time to make tail lights for the coupe.

What color is your accord?  Personally, I do not like the Altezza's on our cars.  The only one I saw one time that I liked was a black 4 door Accord with Altezza's that looked pretty tight.  Other colored Accords do not look good in my opinion.  They also make Red/Clears, All Clears, and All Red Tail lights for the 4th Gen 4 door Accords.  None for the 2 Door.  The red/clears look awesome.  If I ever find them for the coupes, I am all over it...

Oh, almost forgot...

I would suggest the AEM CAI for an Intake if you haven't already bought one.  They are a bit more pricey but I think worth it.

What color is your accord?  Personally, I do not like the Altezza's on our cars.  The only one I saw one time that I liked was a black 4 door Accord with Altezza's that looked pretty tight.  Other colored Accords do not look good in my opinion.  

i also dont really care for the chrome look altezza tails. especially on cars with no chrome trim. the tails stick out like a sore thumb. but i do like the look of the carbon fiber altezza style tails on a dark colored car.

the red clears look tight

• 6 months later...
i also dont really care for the chrome look altezza tails. especially on cars with no chrome trim. the tails stick out like a sore thumb. but i do like the look of the carbon fiber altezza style tails on a dark colored car.

the red clears look tight

i gotta agree w/ you guys, i'm not especially font of the altezza tails, though they sometimes look pretty good on white.

for the classy look: go w/ the red and clear tails

• 2 weeks later...

Archived