Whats the F***ing deal...

shishpanik

I have to admit some newer rap i really like...

Shyne, Project Pat, Three Six Mafia, Black Rob etc. etc.

Other than Shyne all those guys are old rappers that have changed their style. Three six has been around since mid 90's. They have changed their sound a lot though. Black Rob since my freshman year of high school which was 98. And project pat has been rappin in Houston since the early 90's.

They are kinda like areosmith, that have been around forever but they know how to change with the times to keep themselves popular

ben harper is the man.

panic is awesome, but terrible live.

i will say that 95 percent of rock bands sound terrible live. aerosmith, coldplay, michael jackson, and kylie minogue are some of the many people ive seen/heard live in concert, and of the many bands/groups ive seen live they were the best.

ben harper is the man.

panic is awesome, but terrible live.

theyre coming here to RIT this weekend. Its gonna be huge. But I don't like them. Yellowcard and Matchbook Romance was here a week ago. I didn't go to that either.

There have been some pretty good bands here. Taking Back Sunday was here last year. Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly were here I think 2 years ago. Idk.

Dammit this reminds me that I haven't been to a show in awhile.

Never heard it either. But I don't go to clubs or listen to the radio, trendy or otherwise.

theyre coming here to RIT this weekend. Its gonna be huge. But I don't like them. Yellowcard and Matchbook Romance was here a week ago. I didn't go to that either.

There have been some pretty good bands here. Taking Back Sunday was here last year. Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly were here I think 2 years ago. Idk.

Ugh, MR. They've been cocky since they were nobodys, and it apparently hasn't changed since they became somewhat of somebodys. (They used to play some small shows with my ex-boyfriend's band, but they had two other names back then.)

I'm pretty sure AFI's gonna be in Rochester within a couple of weeks, before one of the shows we're going to. It's going to be weird come November when I don't think we're going to have any more shows to go to.

You go to RIT??? Are you a freshman?

Archived