Maaco paint shops

Brian3311

it depends what stage you get. you can get the really crapty one, or the really expensive one. honestly, its hit or miss with that place. ive had people come out with their car looking awesome and others with paint running down because they didnt put hardener in the paint. its a chance basically if your going for the cheap one. and i thinks its maaco or something like that.

My cousin does auto body and he said the presidential package isn’t that bad for the price. But just remember their cheaper for ether using cheaper materials or less experienced painters.

+1

...its hit or miss with that place...

yes they do.. thats the stupidest thing i have heard.

every body shop and paint service company HAS to prep their client's car before paint.. if they did nothing, then it would have no difference between paint stages they offer.

all suck is what you are saying.

no, the cheap one is for a base coat and clear coat usually to cover scratches that wont be coming out.

second is a sand, primer, 2 base coats and 2 clear that usually is done when someone wants their color to be changed.

third is a full body paintjob in which they paint everything you would see on the metal. its very expensive... this includes door jambs and under hood paint.

dont speak of what you do not know.

if they finish and you dont like how it looks or they did a half ass job and you can point that out to them.. im certain like all body shops i deal with.. then they will respray for little or no charge.

yes its true i took my moms car for the 400 dalla paint job its sucked big time the they painted over the old paint no prep and the doors jams they did not do and yes they are worth crap i just should have taken the time and done it my self but no i was to damn much of a dumass.

yes its true i took my moms car for the 400 dalla paint job its sucked big time the they painted over the old paint no prep and the doors jams they did not do and yes they are worth crap i just should have taken the time and done it my self but no i was to damn much of a dumass.

that's b/c you just payed for a respray. you get what you pay for.

you should have dished out the extra money for the presidential package so they prep it, guarentee you wouldn't have any problems.

Archived