How do i download pics?

Well there should be an "IMG" button uptop when you post a new thread or reply to a thread. Click on it. Then a window should pop up and you place the URL where your picture is stored in the space provided in that window. Then click on OK, or whatever the button is. And it'll imbed it into your post.

Just posted these on my forum recently, so here's the copy and paste, heh:

Members upload the images to an image host, such as ImageStation.

Uploading From Your Computer --> Step By Step:

01. Find a host (as stated above).

02. Select the Upload Images option.

03. Enter the location of the image on your computer (or use the Browse feature).

04. Submit to upload.

05. Right click on the image.

06. Select 'Properties'.

07. Select the URL.

08. Copy.

09. Open the thread you wish to post an image in on Import-Tech.

10. Type in IMG surrounded by [ ], or click the IMG button above the text box, to open an image tag.

11. Paste the URL.

**. If pasting from ImageStation, please be aware that you need to delete the .orig.jpg after the first .jpg.

12. Type /IMG surrounded by [ ], or click the IMG button againg, to close the image tag.

13. Submit your post.

or u can upload an image directly fromyour hard drive. i have done that before. or u can e-mail them to someone ontheboard and we can host them for you

i think that option is only for moderators, unless drew has changed it since then

Archived