Chinatown Showoff 2003

BuddySol

yea, i might be goin... even if its a 300 mile drive.. ahha down ta LA..

LOCATED AT:

Bamboo Plaza

988 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

corner of Hill and Bamboo Lane on the top 3 Levels of the Garage.

wow its gonna be ontop of a garage, that means i can take early pictures!! :laugh: j/p

Haha. Can you imagine the echo in there? GEEZ...

Hopefully I can head on out...we'll see. But I hate Chinatown. I really don't see why they call it Chinatown. It's small...and pretty much one street. It used to be huge until one day the City of Los Angeles decided to move it...disrupting the community.

Haha. Can you imagine the echo in there? GEEZ...

Hopefully I can head on out...we'll see. But I hate Chinatown. I really don't see why they call it Chinatown. It's small...and pretty much one street. It used to be huge until one day the City of Los Angeles decided to move it...disrupting the community.

AHAHAHAHAHA

how bout when you look for parking, you take your camera and take pics while driving along with that echo

Nope, I do not live in Orange County. I'm in Walnut the little city that doesn't exist to most Southern Californians. It's like Bassett...which I didn't know exist until I drove 5 miles beyond the mall and there I was. In Bassett, CA. Who knew!

Archived