Nada Special

alright so i don't have any pics of me with my car but...

fcb5dc3b.jpg

yeah i know i look pissed, but i don't like any of my other ones :p

if you want to see my other ones you can look at my other pics here.

fcff872e.jpg

that's before it got wrecked or anything...

fcdd5bde.jpg

and that's what i did :D

if you wanna see ALL the pics i have go here and here.

damn, dudes. hold up!

i never said i was parting out my car. lol, it's not totaled mmmk? the rims i have on my car were on there when i bought it and no they're no hubs, and they're cheap as crap from what i can tell. i need to get those center things because mine are fracked. anyway...buddy why would you want my engine, it's just the 1.6L stock, not even DOHC... IT SUCKS. lol, and whoever said my filter... what filter? you guys confuse me, nada on my car is for sale okie doke?

here's what my car looked like when the frame got fixed and all those parts were replaced:

fccb113e.jpg

and here's what it looks like now (it went into the shop to be painted a couple hours ago):

fcbd172e.jpg

anyway, i dunno if i said this already or not. but i took that retarded intake off since that was on the car when i bought it also and put the stock intake back on. and believe it or not it actually helped the performance, i think the other one was TOO BIG and yea... way too loud. :p

any questions? :D

Why a 1.6? Cause, I'm one of the few believers in the potential of a SOHC. Don't get me wrong, anyday a B-series can cause serious damage with the same mods done on a SOHC. I wouldn't mind getting a B-Series and calling it a day. But, you can mess around with a D and blow it to smithereens and get a replacement for less than $500 off some kid who swapped their engine and needs to get rid of it cause the parents are complaining it takes up to much space in the garage. I can blow 4-5 engines for the price of one B series motor. Yah yah, people say if you tune a B right you'd be ok and all that...but it's like the whole SSR thing: sooner or later your gonna have to blow an engine to reach whatever goals you want out of the car. Besides, I'm not the greatest tuner...so it leaves me room to learn and save $$$.

Guest 80659sSol

ahhh yes :D you have learned great from tim the stick young grass hoppah :p indeed a good choice. lol

all i need is a spare d blcok and then rebuild time :D

ahhh yes :D you have learned great from tim the stick young grass hoppah :p indeed a good choice. lol

da-da-DUM! Are you a Soler? :D Although I'm not a registered Soler, I still hang around the boards (mainly Hondavision). Yah, after reading Tim go on and on about the potential of his D's and the AK, I just kinda fell in love with my little 1.6 :laugh:

Guest 80659sSol
ahhh yes :D you have learned great from tim the stick young grass hoppah  :p indeed a good choice. lol

da-da-DUM! Are you a Soler? :D Although I'm not a registered Soler, I still hang around the boards (mainly Hondavision). Yah, after reading Tim go on and on about the potential of his D's and the AK, I just kinda fell in love with my little 1.6 :laugh:

ohhh yeaa man! no doubt about that ;) i hang around hondavision a lot... yet dont post much. i have seen you around there though :)

yea i dont know if i would spend that much money on a darn b series... its just a waste.

what do you mean why a 1.6? i'm just sayin that's what i have in my car.

You asked, "buddy why would you want my engine, it's just the 1.6L stock, not even DOHC... " And so I replied "why a 1.6? cause..." Following linguistics and the art of conversation, that basically means, "why would I want your engine? because...blah blah blah." Get my drift?

what do you mean why a 1.6? i'm just sayin that's what i have in my car.

You asked, "buddy why would you want my engine, it's just the 1.6L stock, not even DOHC... " And so I replied "why a 1.6? cause..." Following linguistics and the art of conversation, that basically means, "why would I want your engine? because...blah blah blah." Get my drift?

hehe k... sorry i can be dense sometimes :p

ohhh yeaa man! no doubt about that ;) i hang around hondavision a lot... yet dont post much. i have seen you around there though :)

yea i dont know if i would spend that much money on a darn b series... its just a waste.

I see...yah, Hondavision is usually the first place to check when I need help with my Sol since a lot of the stuff on their is pretty helpful. A lot of the stuff I know came from there.

...I used to ghost around in SHO, but after the whole TeamSol issue, I was also banned from SHO for some strange reason. OH WELL, don't plan on going back anyways.

Archived