2002 Honda Civic Odometer Disconnect

JimmyC

LOL one question. why do u wana disconnect it. and do u think u can actually. there is no connector its held together by a ....... oops wait a minute if i tell ya i gota kill ya. sorry little trade secret i know on how to change odometers readings w/o buyin a new one

LOL one question. why do u wana disconnect it. and do u think u can actually. there is no connector its held together by a ....... oops wait a minute if i tell ya i gota kill ya. sorry little trade secret i know on how to change odometers readings w/o buyin a new one

dude you need to come over to my house then. fix my car... my odometer is of.. thanks to the dealership.. i got this tupid sticker that says what it was before they fudged it up...

and about the odemter taking out uh not quite sure i'll look into it for you

Can anyone tell me how to disconnect the odometer on a 2002 Honda Civic?

ok...here's what you do. there is no way to disconnect the odometer (no way that i can tell you at least :ninja: cause then i'd have to kill you like floored said). however, you can jack up the front end so that the wheels aren't touching the ground and put it in reverse :laugh:

(fine print: kiddies, don't try this at home. it doesn't actually work, you're just wasting your time :p )

ok...here's what you do. there is no way to disconnect the odometer (no way that i can tell you at least ph34r.gif cause then i'd have to kill you like floored said). however, you can jack up the front end so that the wheels aren't touching the ground and put it in reverse laugh.gif

Go Ferris Beuler(sp)!!! Just drive the thing backwards...woohoo!!!

-Kirkus

Archived