Nitrous?opinion

hondadrifter

Nitrous Oxide has the same effect as Turbo/Super-charging your car. The porpous is to cram as much oxygen into the combustion chamber as possible, but in the long run, Nitrous is more expensive, and way more dangerous. Nitrous is fun, but it is only for the occasional run, I wouldn't do it all the time.

Nitrous is like the hot girl with STD's, you know you want to hit it, but you are afraid of any unwanted consiquenses.

Icy_winds_=you are strait dumb. Street racing is highly illeagal and dangerous, and when you do it, you put peoples lives at risk. I may sound like a fruit, but it is true. I admit I speed at dangerous speeds, but I don't race, if I see danger on the road I slow down, and I don't see it as a fun obsticle, so you better think twice before revving at the light.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I have a civic hatch and have different friends that also has them and all have engine swaps and all has zex kits on them. I just think the zex kit is the safest people seem to think otherwise because the dont install them right. But here is what you do get a fuel pressure reg and a fuel gauge so you can adjust ur fuel then get spark plugs that run 2 degrees cooler then factory take you zex box and split into the wire on ur throttle postion senser and program ur box to only spray when the throttle is to the floor. That is how it is done a me or any of my buddies has yet to damage there engine

ok just to add to this. cramming to the floor option is very idiotic. what if someone in your family got in an accident and u had to leave and you floored it, your nitrous sprays, but then someone cuts in front of you and before you can stop you hit them, causing more problems.

Nitrous is a big waste of time and energy.

i also agree with CivicSpeed. this guy knows what he is talkin about. street racing is dumb. it can cost you your life, you car, and lots of money. if you want to race take it to the track. i do not know how many people i have seen hurt from street racing. one of the guys i know from www.300zxclub.com almost beat the crap out of some guy for having his ex in his car when he tried to street race then drift to leave and hit a pole. street racing is no joke. it is dangerous and stupid.

Archived