omni package, whats your opinion?

zimmy709

i was wondering if anyone has, or has heard anything about this omni package...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OMNI-POWER-...sspagenameZWDVW

if so how is it? i am just trying to get an idea of the quality of the coilovers, and are they adjustable other than the height, i know these camber kits are good, just looking for coilovers and saw this package, seems like a good deal if all is good with the coilovers. im looking to spend weekends at the track, however still needs to be streetable. oh also do they last? any help woul be appreciated. THX :thumbsup:

I would be hawt if the Sol was RWD.. but it's not, so it's kind of silly.

Also I think it's that wing in particular. If it were beefier and a little more styled it would look good on a S2k or something.

PS- I don't know if it's the picture, but you should spray your tails with clear. It makes em look much betta.

thanks for all your input guys, the tokico blues and neuspeed springs i have arent bad, its just time for an upgrade. i was wondering if anyone knows the quality of the omni's as opposed to Tein? i was going to get Tein but i saw this package and its kinda hard to pass up.

ps the wing is on the way out... whenever i round up the $$$ for either a carbon fiber trunk lid, or if i can find a mugen wing.... i just love those mugen sol wings... too bad they are like nowhere and expensive if you can find them.

Archived