cheap/free

lilcrxthatculd

haha no matter what ur secret is, there is always better. ive heard that for every 7 pounds you take off of the car, you gain one restricted HP. thats free, along with stealing, thats free but requires effort. i wouldnt suggest that though. or you could mug some old lady and buy parts with her money. haha jk. didnt i tell you some free/cheap mods for the 87 si? i remeber posting alot of crap you can to do those for free

haha no matter what ur secret is, there is always better. ive heard that for every 7 pounds you take off of the car, you gain one restricted HP. thats free, along with stealing, thats free but requires effort. i wouldnt suggest that though. or you could mug some old lady and buy parts with her money. haha jk. didnt i tell you some free/cheap mods for the 87 si? i remeber posting alot of crap you can to do those for free

nah it wasnt me

cheap and free?

take out your airbox, run open header, ditch powersteering, take out the ac out.

if anything and your really broke but you need POWER!! port and polish your head by hand

or save money like everyone else, and buy real mods :ph34r:

Archived