suspension

96civic

well i have tein s tech springs on the way, my buddy has an si, and has h&R springs and stock shocks...i am eventually gonna get shocks, but with the springs i shouldnt have a problems with the stock shocks, like sagging or increased bumpyness should i till around x-mas..and i say x-mas cuz that when ill be lookin for new shocks..i only get my license back on oct 15th anyway...its been a year and a half...

they'll be more compressed than what they were stock, because it's lower. but you should be ok for a while. go tokico hp...i have the same tein springs with the tokico hp blue's and handling/ride is awesome. i definitely recommend those

they'll be more compressed than what they were stock, because it's lower. but you should be ok for a while. go tokico hp...i have the same tein springs with the tokico hp blue's and handling/ride is awesome. i definitely recommend those

thanks for the info

You'll wear them out fast and it will be bumpier.

SSR is right...i had springs...and it was a shotty ride until i got shocks. I have what b16b has in the front of my car...i have tockico illuminas in the rear. it's a nice set up and rides really good. good luck to ya man.

get a camber kit b/t/w ftw

Archived